- Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, to join Real Madrid on a free transfer next year.
- Family and love for the city of Madrid, is the Belgian’s major motivation in this move.
Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois is bent on leaving the club on a free transfer to join Real Madrid in 2019 after reportedly informing Chelsea that he has decided against a contract extension at Stamford Bridge.
The family of the 25-year-old Belgium shot-stopper resides in the Spanish capital, where he spent three seasons on loan to Atletico Madrid from Chelsea before making his return to Stamford Bridge in 2014.
It is believed that Courtois is very much attracted to Madrid and is prepared to make a switch to the Los Blancos at the end of next season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Gareth Bale’s Return To Tottenham: What Chelsea Coach Thinks
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
José Ramón de la Morena told ‘The Transistor’ of Onda Cero.
“Courtois has told Chelsea that he is willing to continue for one more year and join Real Madrid on a free transfer. Chelsea, knowing that, will not have any choice but to sanction his transfer because he has told them that he will not renew in any way. He’s crazy about coming to Madrid, as he has his daughter there”.
Also catch up on our report on unsettled Thibaut Courtois as Liverpool has also shown interest in the Chelsea’s goalie. Click the link to read.
Apart from the Thibaut Courtois probable move to city of Madrid in Spain to play for Real Madrid, Liverpool has also shown interest in keeping the Belgian in North West, England as they have also put in a bid for the rather ruffled Chelsea goalie.
What’s you take on this, let’s have your view. Kindly post your comment in the box below.