- English midfielder, Danny Drinkwater has been arrested for drunk-driving after crashing his vehicle into another vehicle.
- The Chelsea midfielder has been frozen out completely from Chelsea’s matches by Maurizio Sarri.
- Drinkwater haven’t played in a competitive match since pre-season
Chelsea midfielder, Danny Drinkwater has been arrested for drunk-driving after crashing his car into another vehicle around 12:30 am local time on Monday morning.
According to reliable sources, Drinkwater was driving home after leaving a party in Manchester when he crashed his Range Rover into another vehicle on the road.
The Englishman did not feature in Chelsea’s 2-0 win over West Ham on Monday night and has been excluded from cup appearances and the Premier League matchday squad this season but was an unused substitute back in mid-September.
“Shortly after 12.30am we were called to a collision in Ashley Road in Mere,” said a spokesman for the Cheshire Police. “We arrived at the scene and found a black Land Rover estate car had collided with a wall. There was one man and two women, thankfully they just received minor injuries. A 29-year-old man from Nether Alderley was arrested on suspicion of drink driving. He is currently in custody assisting police with inquiries.”
According to reports, no one was hurt and there were no major injuries in the auto crash. that involved one other car.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
Chelsea manager has given green light for Danny Drinkwater to leave the club. The holding midfielder joined Chelsea in the summer of 2017 from fellow Premier League side, Leicester City where he won the Premier League in 2016.
SaveChelsea.net previously reported that Danny Drinkwater is in no rush to leave Chelsea this season.
The former Leicester City midfielder is not in Maurizio Sarri’s plans and is yet to be included in any matchday squad for Chelsea this season. Potential suitors such as West Ham United and Fulham have withdrawn due to his £100,000 weekly wage.