- Chelsea FC still remains unbeaten in the EPL this season.
- Manchester City also in top form in the race for the coveted title.
- The Toffees are also strong contenders for the top spot.
It’s no more news that Chelsea is unbeaten thus far in the ongoing Premier League season, but they’ve still had to settle for third place on the Premier League log and 4 points behind league leaders Manchester City.
Meanwhile, Manchester City has been in imperious form and on track to set another new points record while the chasing pack can only hope that they lose momentum.
However, the race is still far from over, and neither is Chelsea’s exertions as they’ll face Tottenham at Wembley immediately after the international break.
Regardless, David Luiz has insisted that Chelsea are not out of the title race although they failed to bag all 3 points against Everton at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
The Blues had to endure a frustrating day against the Toffees as all attempts eluded the back of the net.
They also had to be watertight in defense to prevent a possible upset by Marco Silva’s men. Speaking after the game, David Luiz said:
“We did everything to try to win. Sometimes it’s possible, sometimes it’s not, and we’re still there, trying to be at the top of the table so we’re going to fight until the end.”
“We controlled the game. The marking from Everton was amazing. They blocked the space in the middle so we didn’t have a lot of combinations in the middle and from the sides, and in the end, they were a bit lucky because we tried to score but didn’t score.”
“Most of the teams now come here with two lines and trying to lock us up so it’s up to us to find the way to score.”
Meanwhile, Chelsea’s 1 goal in the last 2 games could just be a one-off or a major cause for concern as the season progresses.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that these set of Trio could be offloaded after a shake-up by Sarri David Luiz inclusive.
We have valid reports that Chelsea may be looking to offload the likes of Alvaro Morata, David Luiz, and Victor Moses in the near future, Maurizio Sarri started the season strongly with Chelsea but it seems that he can do with a few more additions and exits from the side as some positions need strengthening. Click here to read more on David Luiz.
Let’s have your predictions coming in, who’s gonna be crowned champions at the end of the season?
Please leave your comments in the box below