- Sarri joined Chelsea last summer taking Jorginho with him and also bent on taking Hysaj to Stamford Bridge.
- There are new speculations that Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis blocked Chelsea from signing Elseid Hysaj
Emerging reports suggest that Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis blocked Chelsea from signing Elseid Hysaj in the summer according to player’s agent.
Sarri joined Chelsea last summer and took Jorginho with him. He was also keen on taking Hysaj to Stamford Bridge too.
However, De Laurentiis refused to allow Sarri to poach any more of the club’s players.
The right-back has dropped in form at the start of the season and has been heavily criticized.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
His agent Guiffredi said:
‘Those who criticise him probably never make mistakes, but the rest of us are mere mortals”
‘Without that clause he probably would have gone to Chelsea this summer.
‘People forget that he was one of the best two or three full-backs in Europe last season. Then it just takes two or three matches for him to become a donkey.
‘I always say to let everyone talk and then respond on the pitch.’
Savechelsea.net before now reported that there indications that Sarri has two years left in his contract with Napoli worth £1.2 millon a year which is part of the rift.