Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder, Declan Rice has emerged online.
SaveChelsea reports that the Blues are currently in talks with West Ham United to sign their midfielder, Declan Rice this summer.
Chelsea is reportedly ready to offer West Ham €45 million in a bid to land Rice, 21, at Stamford Bridge.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Lampard Offers Two Chelsea Players In Exchange For Declan Rice Deal
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Why Declan Rice Would Be Perfect Signing For Chelsea – Ashley Cole
However, if both clubs reach an agreement for Rice before the transfer window closes next month, Frank Lampard’s side will offer the England international a five-year contract that will see him stay at the West London club until 2025.
This was made known by respected sports journalist and transfer expert, Nicolo Schira.
Schira disclosed this in a tweet via his official Twitter handle on Friday morning.
“Chelsea are in talks for Declan Rice,” Schira tweeted.
“Blues are ready to offer €45M to West Ham to sign the midfielder.
“If two clubs reach an agreement, Rice will sign a 5-year contract.”
Recall that Rice who has a reported price tag of around £75 million, had drawn the interest of Chelsea in the past few weeks.
Chelsea could face competition from Manchester United for Rice’s signature.
Rice began his career at Chelsea, but the latter joined West Ham after he was let go by the Premier League giants as a teenager.