- Chelsea player, Batshuayi picks up interest of Bundesliga club(Borrusia Dortmund).
- Chelsea FC expects a bid of £50 million for Batshuayi.
- There could be a swap of Chelsea’s Michy for Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic.
Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund have held further talks with Chelsea over the signing of Belgium international Michy Batshuayi on a permanent deal.
Batshuayi is solely focused on sealing a place in Belgium’s squad for Russia 2018 but is very much open to a move to Dortmund where he impressed, scoring 9 goals in 14 games before his loan was cut short by injury.
Chelsea reportedly want £50 million for the 24-year-old, but could also use Dortmund’s interest in the striker to land Christian Pulisic from the Bundesliga club.
Pulisic, a playmaker for the US international team remains a target for Chelsea with the possible departures of Willian and Hazard. The US international is presently valued at £60 million although Bayern Munich are favorites for his signature.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Chelsea’s Champions League Draw Offers Novelty, What More?
- Former Chelsea Star, Didier Drogba Wins The 2020 UEFA President’s Award
- Lampard Offers Two Chelsea Players In Exchange For Declan Rice Deal
- Spurs Win Penalty Shootout Against Chelsea After Mount Miss
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mourinho Drops Dele Alli For Carabao Cup Clash
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Lampard Fires Back At Mourinho Ahead Of Carabao Cup Clash
- Inter Outline N’Golo Kante Stance Of Leaving Chelsea
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
Dortmund also harbor an interest in Chelsea midfielder, Tiemoue Bakayoko, who may find his position under threat with the likely arrival of Maurizio Sarri as new club manager.
However, in a recent article Batshuayi refuses to think about his club career at the moment with his focus solely on playing a part for Belgium in the 2018 world cup at Russia next month.