- Chelsea player, Batshuayi picks up interest of Bundesliga club(Borrusia Dortmund).
- Chelsea FC expects a bid of £50 million for Batshuayi.
- There could be a swap of Chelsea’s Michy for Dortmund’s Christian Pulisic.
Bundesliga outfit Borussia Dortmund have held further talks with Chelsea over the signing of Belgium international Michy Batshuayi on a permanent deal.
Batshuayi is solely focused on sealing a place in Belgium’s squad for Russia 2018 but is very much open to a move to Dortmund where he impressed, scoring 9 goals in 14 games before his loan was cut short by injury.
Chelsea reportedly want £50 million for the 24-year-old, but could also use Dortmund’s interest in the striker to land Christian Pulisic from the Bundesliga club.
Pulisic, a playmaker for the US international team remains a target for Chelsea with the possible departures of Willian and Hazard. The US international is presently valued at £60 million although Bayern Munich are favorites for his signature.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea star likens Reds defender to the best center half ahead of Super Cup clash
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on season long loan
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Lampard is confident Chelsea do not need new signings to achieve greatness
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
- Olivier Giroud defends Laurent Koscielny – but admits ‘not knowing’ details of Arsenal row
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
Dortmund also harbor an interest in Chelsea midfielder, Tiemoue Bakayoko, who may find his position under threat with the likely arrival of Maurizio Sarri as new club manager.
However, in a recent article Batshuayi refuses to think about his club career at the moment with his focus solely on playing a part for Belgium in the 2018 world cup at Russia next month.