Chelsea out of favor midfielder and England international Danny Drinkwater is in no rush to leave Chelsea in January although it appears he’s not in Maurizio Sarri’s plans.
Drinkwater is yet to be included in any matchday squad this season.
However, the player is eager to ensure that the next move he makes is the right one, hence the reason for no rush.
The midfielder earns around £100,000 weekly at Stamford Bridge and according to reports from Matt Law of the Telegraph, it is putting off potential suitors.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
Chelsea tried to sell the player last summer but couldn’t arrive at a permanent deal until the window closed.
The player also did not fancy any move down to the Championship although a good number of clubs were interested in him.
Drinkwater who is currently 28 apparently knows that his career at Chelsea is over but is insistent on making the right move.