- Chelsea to offer Emerson for Roma Edin Dzeko.
- Dzeko adviced on why he should not return to Premier League.
The 32-year-old scored 16 goals for Roma in the Serie A this season in another productive campaign for him, and there were indications in January that he was set for a move to Stamford Bridge in a deal that included Brazilian full-back, Emerson Palmieri.
However, the Bosnian has revealed that he was advised against a return to the Premier League by those he sought advice from.
In an interview with Face TV, Edin Dzeko outlined the reasons for not favoring a return to the Premier League with Chelsea:
“Chelsea is a big challenge and I know what kind of a club that is, I’ve been at Man City and I wasn’t ready to move to Chelsea.
“Nobody I spoke to wanted me to move to Chelsea so I decided to stay.
“It has been tough period, a lot of stories and information, true and false, were written, everything went through my head, I wasn’t clear or certain of anything at the time.”
Dzeko added: “Now I will play two games for Bosnia and then we’ll see [where will I play].
“I have another two years of contract, so Roma has to be asked about it too.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Read our Latest report on players who are on Chelsea’s January transfer market list.
Due to the 2-Year Transfer ban that might hit Chelsea, the club is planning to spend huge around £200 million when the January Transfer opens to fully prepare for any outcome.
Click to read more on Eden Hazard…