- Eden Hazard has been offered a mega deal to move to the Santiago Bernabeu.
- The Chelsea star would be allowed to leave the club for around $184m.
- Hazard was listed in the six-man shortlist for the PFA Player of the Year award.
Chelsea forward would receive $37 million a year + bonuses if he puts pen to paper to make the switch to the Spanish capital.
Eden Hazard would be allowed to leave Chelsea for around $184m as the club officials have told his representatives that they will not stand in the way of his dream move to Real Madrid.
The 28-year-old Belgian captain does not want transfer talks to distract him from Chelsea’s Premier League run-in and UEFA Europa League semi-final.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea star likens Reds defender to the best center half ahead of Super Cup clash
The Belgian international is committed to helping Chelsea get back into the UEFA Champions League competition and is desperate to deliver that European trophy.
Real Madrid are ready to make an official bid for Eden Hazard and they will throw everything at Eden to quickly agree to personal terms when the season ends.
Chelsea star, Eden Hazard could earn more than $27.5m in bonuses if he helps Real Madrid to domestic and international trophies while Real Madrid wants to insert a $460m buyout clause to protect their prized asset.
Also, the Spanish giants are also in talks to get a luxury property for Hazard and help with relocation costs.
Eden Hazard’s representatives have already held amicable talks with the club and they know that Hazard will not sign a new Chelsea contract.
With a year to left on his current deal, Chelsea must cash in on their asset now or lose the soccer superstar for nothing in a year’s time. Recently, Hazard was named on the six-man shortlist for the PFA Player of the Year award.
Chelsea has been slapped with a two-window transfer ban and they face the prospect of heading into the new season without any replacement for Hazard.
The Stamford Bridge outfit has appealed the embargo placed on their transfer signings after they were found guilty of making payments to minors.
Eden Hazard is desperate to play under Real boss Zinedine Zidane who he identified as his legend and boyhood hero.
The case would have been different if Chelsea had sacked current boss Maurizio Sarri and appointed the then-available Zinedine Zidane last month before he was reappointed.
Last week, Real Madrid agreed a new $2.2billion kit deal with international sportswear manufacturer, Adidas which will net them around $211.5m a season. Real Madrid and Adidas want Hazard as part of the advertising campaign for the next season.
Earlier, SaveChelsea.net reported on how Sarri said that 100 Million Pounds Too Cheap For Eden Hazard.
The current Chelsea coach, Maurizio Sarri is faced with the challenge of losing his star forward to Real Madrid and has warned potential suitors that Eden Hazard will not be sold for a transfer fee of 100 million pounds. Hazard is yet to put pen to paper on his Chelsea contract and a transfer to Real Madrid is imminent.