- Eden to Madrid already a done deal.
- Hazard to take over number 7 jersey from Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Chelsea risk losing Hazard for free.
Real Madrid are looking at a team rebuild for the coming season, and Eden Hazard is a crucial part of Zidane’s team haul.
The Belgian international have said his goodbyes last month on the night of the Europa league triumph despite him having one more year on his contract.
The blues don’t have a lot of options at hand in Hazard’s case, they’d risk losing him for free if they refuse to sell him this summer.
According to The Guardian’s report the Los Blancos side have been talking to the Blues to finalize a deal for Hazard,and an agreement has been finally reached and Real madrid would have to pay a sum of €100m (£88.5m) with add-ons for Eden Hazard.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Why Frank Lampard is the best candidate for Chelsea job
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Harry Redknapp gives verdict on Lampard becoming new Chelsea boss
- Barcelona £35m bid for Willian rejected.
- Chelsea reluctant to sell Kourt Zouma to Everton
- Eden Hazard unveiled at the Santiago Bernabue
- Pep Guardiola’s opinion on Hazard’s move to Real Madrid
- Chelsea makes Coutinho decision after discussion with Barcelona.
- Transfer ban is inevitable for Chelsea this summer
- What can Hazard offer Real Madrid.
The deal will be announced in the next coming days according to reports coming from Spain.
Real Madrid have started business in the transfer market already, has they’ve already acquired the likes of a young striker Luka Jovic from Eintracht Frankfurt at £58m, and a full back Eder Militao from Porto at £44m.
Savechelsea.net recent reports and rumor already showed Eden Hazard might be taking the iconic number 7 jersey upon his arrival at Madrid from Mariano diaz currently wearing the jersey.