- Hazard unveiled at Santiago Bernabeu.
- Fans out in thousands to see former Chelsea player.
- Hazard said it’s his boyhood dream to play for Real Madrid.
Hazard wears a Real Madrid’s shirt for the first time at the luxurious unveiling of the Belgium captain at the Santiago Bernabeu.
Over 50,000 fans were packed in the stadium, to watch their new star man been unveiled, Hazard was signed to Madrid a few weeks ago from Chelsea.
The 28-year-old ace completed a move to Madrid for a staggering fee of £88million, which has a potential of rising to £150m with included add-ons.
Eden Hazard penned a five-year deal with the Los Blancos side and he was unveiled to the fans with a media presentation to follow.
The Belgian international cause commotion in Madrid when he pulled over for his medical yesterday, with fans in hundreds queuing to get a gaze upon their new signing.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Mateo Kovacic gives green light for Chelsea move
- Chelsea given seven-day deadline to complete Mateo Kovacic transfer
- What Everton boss Marco Silva has told top brass about Kurt Zouma deal
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Harry Redknapp gives verdict on Lampard becoming new Chelsea boss
- Barcelona £35m bid for Willian rejected.
- Chelsea reluctant to sell Kourt Zouma to Everton
A number of the first team players would be out for sale this summer with the arrival of the new players in names of; Eder Militao, Rodrygo, Luka Jovic and Ferland Mendy also joining the team.
Hazard already secured a spot in Madrid fans heart by kissing the badge during his unveiling at the Bernabeu.
The ace did some ball jogging for the Madrid fans to keep the crowded stadium exciting, with media taking several shots of the star player as he dazzles.
The former Chelsea player shared the limelight with the club president Florentino Perez, after giving his speech in French before showing his little rusty Spanish tongue.
Eden Hazard remained silent about his future despite rumours and speculations at his final season in Chelsea but admittedly said Real Madrid is the club of his dream yesterday during his unveiling.
“I look forward to putting on the shirt and defending this club.
“Since I was a child, it was my dream to play for this club.”
“Eden, you are where you wanted to be. This was your dream, your dream has come true and you are here to defend the shirt.
“You will experience great passion from the city. The most important thing you will realise here are the fans.
“We’d like to thank you for deciding to join this club.
“The fans you see behind you will be here at every game. They know you are unique, your brand of football is special. Welcome to your new home!”
Read more of our stories on savechelsea.net Calderon- Chelsea is enslaving Hazard.
Former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has called on Chelsea to allow Eden Hazard to leave Chelsea, asking the club not to keep him against his will.
Eden Hazard has been in top form for Chelsea this season and has been instrumental in all the matches he has featured in all competitions… continue reading.