- Hazard is a done deal player to be revealed next week.
- Eden Hazard to wear the number 7 shirt number in Madrid.
Looks like Eden Hazard would be wearing the iconic number 7 shirt at Bernabue for his unveiling.
The number 7 shirt recently worn by gigantic Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid would now be given to Eden Hazard, and seemingly to be stripped off Mariano Diaz currently wearing that number.
The Belgium international is likely to seal a move to Madrid in coming days/week, after recently saying his good byes to Chelsea on Wednesday night of Europa league triumph with Chelsea.
The 28-year-old would become the first major signing for Madrid since Ronaldo’s departure, Madrid has failed to sign big names in the last windows.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea’s tribute to Eden Hazard
- Chelsea advised on the ideal manager to replace Sarri and it’s not Frank Lampard
- Chelsea to start serving transfer ban as they look to avoid extension punishment
- Eden Hazard to Real Madrid deal done for £88.5m
- Eden Hazard’s Madrid shirt number revealed ahead of move.
- When Real Madrid would officially announce Hazard
- How Hazard can equal Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi at Real Madrid – Andy Townsend
- Chelsea’s Possible starting XI against Arsenal
- Chelsea should accept Hazard £100m deal from Madrid- Mariner
- Sarri hints on Hazard stay at Chelsea
Reports shows that a total of £115million was accepted by Chelsea from Madrid after the owner of the club himself Roman Abramovich stepped in to accept the offer.
Quintessentially, Madrid top officials are willing to give the number 7 jersey number to Hazard rather than his number 10 jersey he wore at Chelsea currently worn by deserving Luka Modric.
The sun reported that Madrid’s president Florentino Perez wants to announce the new signing as early as next week after finalizing the deal for Eden Hazard on Monday.
The Belgian in the post match interview on Wednesday night at Baku reportedly pointed out that he was waiting for ‘both clubs’ to make a decision and he’s waiting to know what happens ‘like everyone else’.
Hazard has allegedly spent 7 years at Chelsea,after winning an Europa title for the Blues on Wednesday night at Baku he said “I think it’s time to leave” the journey has come to and end with Chelsea.
“I think it’s a goodbye,”
he told BT Sport.
“We will decide in a few days and the only target in my mind tonight was to win this final.
Savechelsea.net also reported on Hazard: I think it’s time for a goodbye, its time to leave.