- Maurizio Sarri’s side to welcomes Bournemouth to the Stamford Bridge in a crucial EFL encounter.
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and Victor Moses are ruled out of the game over injuries.
- Chelsea youngster, Callum Hudson-Odoi could get a chance in Maurizio Sarri’s starting lineup.
Chelsea welcomes Bournemouth to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday in the Carabao Cup. However, Maurizio Sarri might be forced to alter his lineup as the likes of Eden Hazard and Alvaro Morata are doubts for the game.
Hazard suffered a knock in the game against Brighton. However, it appeared that the knock was not serious. Hazard allayed fears of a major injury when revealed that it was a minor one in a chat with Chelsea TV.
“I think it’s not too bad, I’ll chat with the doctor, but not too bad”
“I just twisted it a bit.”
“It’s a long season. We want to close the gap with the teams above us so we need to win games, and step by step try to be the best team in England.”
“I always enjoy my football. We have good players in the team, we understand each other more now than we did at the beginning of the season, so we just want to be on the pitch and create something.”
Alvaro Morata is expected to miss out again after playing no part in the last game against Brighton and Hove Albion in the Premier League having suffered an injury in the Europa League game against Mol Vidi.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
Victor Moses will also not play a part in the tricky EFL tie as he continues his recovery from a back problem.
This might be another game where Callum Hudson-Odoi will be screaming for a chance to start. It remains to be seen if he’ll be handed a start by Sarri for this crunch cup tie.
chelsea vs bournemouth matches in the pass has always favored chelsea with the blues winning 11times and losing just 4 to bournemouth Fc.
Savechelsea.net earlier reported on Chelsea transfer target, Anthony Martial who is close to signing a new contract over his strained relationship with Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho.