- Maurizio Sarri’s side to welcomes Bournemouth to the Stamford Bridge in a crucial EFL encounter.
- Chelsea striker, Alvaro Morata and Victor Moses are ruled out of the game over injuries.
- Chelsea youngster, Callum Hudson-Odoi could get a chance in Maurizio Sarri’s starting lineup.
Chelsea welcomes Bournemouth to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday in the Carabao Cup. However, Maurizio Sarri might be forced to alter his lineup as the likes of Eden Hazard and Alvaro Morata are doubts for the game.
Hazard suffered a knock in the game against Brighton. However, it appeared that the knock was not serious. Hazard allayed fears of a major injury when revealed that it was a minor one in a chat with Chelsea TV.
“I think it’s not too bad, I’ll chat with the doctor, but not too bad”
“I just twisted it a bit.”
“It’s a long season. We want to close the gap with the teams above us so we need to win games, and step by step try to be the best team in England.”
“I always enjoy my football. We have good players in the team, we understand each other more now than we did at the beginning of the season, so we just want to be on the pitch and create something.”
Alvaro Morata is expected to miss out again after playing no part in the last game against Brighton and Hove Albion in the Premier League having suffered an injury in the Europa League game against Mol Vidi.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
Victor Moses will also not play a part in the tricky EFL tie as he continues his recovery from a back problem.
This might be another game where Callum Hudson-Odoi will be screaming for a chance to start. It remains to be seen if he’ll be handed a start by Sarri for this crunch cup tie.
chelsea vs bournemouth matches in the pass has always favored chelsea with the blues winning 11times and losing just 4 to bournemouth Fc.
Savechelsea.net earlier reported on Chelsea transfer target, Anthony Martial who is close to signing a new contract over his strained relationship with Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho.