- Emerson Palmier disappointed over his exemption from the game against POAK.
- Marcos Alonso, Favorite over Palmier in Sarri’s Lineup.
Emerson Palmieri appears to have revealed his frustrations after being left out of Chelsea’s Europa League win over PAOK.
Emerson, 24, who joined from Roma in January for £17 million is yet to play any competitive game under Maurizio Sarri.
The Italian tactician has preferred Marcos Alonso at the left-back position in all the games that have been played thus far.
One would have thought that the left-back would have played a part for Chelsea in the Europa League game but he was left out with no reason given for his absence.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
However, the Italy international took to Twitter and made a post which suggested that he was available for the game.
His Twitter post read:
“I’m fine. I’m not injured… Good win today boys. Come on Chelsea!!!”
Sarri preferred Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta in the game against PAOK.
The Italian had hinted that some players would be disappointed in his decision with the likes of Ampadu and Hudson-Odoi left out.
Chelsea faces a tough trip to West Ham on Sunday and it remains to be seen if Emerson will feature in the game after his tweet.
Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus Cheek has received massive plaudits from Chelsea fans following his performance for England in their Russia 2018 opener against Tunisia after coming on as a substitute in the second half.
Do you think Palmieri is a better choice over Alonso, who do you think should warm the bench?
Kindly comment in the box below.