- Kurt Zouma has performed well in his season’s long loan to Everton.
- Zouma has featured in so many Premier League games for Everton this season.
- The Toffees would want to get the Chelsea defender on a permanent deal.
English Premier League side, Everton have reportedly told on-loan Chelsea defender, Kurt Zouma that they want to sign him to the club on a permanent basis.
Zouma has performed well for Everton since arriving on a season-long deal from Chelsea last summer. Kurt Zouma has featured in 26 of Everton’s 32 Premier League games and was on the scoresheet in Saturday match meeting with West Ham United.
The Toffees could hand over a £30m bid to convince Chelsea to sell, however, Chelsea may not be in a rush to sell, as the 24-year-old is contracted to the club until 2023.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
Everton are also believed to be in the race to sign Chelsea target, Callum Wilson from Bournemouth.
SaveChelsea.net previously reported that Zouma considers a permanent switch to Everton.
The former Saint-Etienne defender is enjoying his loan spell at the Goodison Park and has featured in so many games this season. Kurt Zouma wants a permanent move to Everton but he is yet to make up his mind about it.