- Kurt Zouma has performed well in his season’s long loan to Everton.
- Zouma has featured in so many Premier League games for Everton this season.
- The Toffees would want to get the Chelsea defender on a permanent deal.
English Premier League side, Everton have reportedly told on-loan Chelsea defender, Kurt Zouma that they want to sign him to the club on a permanent basis.
Zouma has performed well for Everton since arriving on a season-long deal from Chelsea last summer. Kurt Zouma has featured in 26 of Everton’s 32 Premier League games and was on the scoresheet in Saturday match meeting with West Ham United.
The Toffees could hand over a £30m bid to convince Chelsea to sell, however, Chelsea may not be in a rush to sell, as the 24-year-old is contracted to the club until 2023.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Everton are also believed to be in the race to sign Chelsea target, Callum Wilson from Bournemouth.
SaveChelsea.net previously reported that Zouma considers a permanent switch to Everton.
The former Saint-Etienne defender is enjoying his loan spell at the Goodison Park and has featured in so many games this season. Kurt Zouma wants a permanent move to Everton but he is yet to make up his mind about it.