- Chelsea’s defender, Kurt Zouma hot target for Everton and Man United.
- The Frenchman has seen little or no playing time this season.
- Kurt Zouma drop in form was caused by a long term Knee injury.
Everton and Manchester United are interested in signing Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma.
The 23-year-old French center-back is no longer a key member of Chelsea’s first team and a loan move away from Stamford Bridge will afford him more playing time.
According to L’Equipe, Everton and Manchester United have begun talks to sign Kurt Zouma.
The report suggests that Man United are interested in a permanent deal while Everton wants to take Zouma on loan.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Both clubs are in need of reinforcements in defense and have been linked with the likes of Yerry Mina, Boateng, and Maguire. Zouma has emerged as a possible target for both clubs.
Zouma was regarded as a top class talent before he was ruled out for several months by a knee injury. It’s left to see if the player can regain his form and confidence.
Zouma spent last season on loan to Stoke City but he couldn’t help them to avoid the drop to the Championship.
Chelsea apparently does not want the player to join a direct rival this summer, and Everton might be the best option for Kurt Zouma. Zouma is likely to play under Marco Silva next season.
Everton or Manchester United, which move will affect his career positively?
Kindly leave a comment below.