Everton football club is still hopeful of clinching a successfully deal with Blues before the transfer window closes.
SaveChelsea reports that Everton’s pursuit of Fikayo Tomori appeared to have hit a bump in the road, but the Merseyside club remains confident of sealing a deal for the England international.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Battles Mendy Transfer Complication
- Everton Very Hopeful Of Clinching Tomori Deal
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- Ben Chilwell To Get His Dream Shirt Number At Chelsea If……..
- Chelsea Set To Announce Ben Chilwell Deal
- Marina Granovskaia Set For Chelsea Free Spot
- Chelsea’s Squad To Clash With Bayern Munich
- “Don’t Leave”; Fans Begs Chelsea star To Stay After Breaking 30-Year Award Record
- On Loan Chelsea Defender, Kurt Zouma Wants Everton Move Permanent
- Mount and Tomori to face Chelsea in Carabao Cup
The Mirror, Carlo Ancelotti’s side ‘still hope to conclude a deal’ for the 22-year-old, who last started a Chelsea game in February.
Everton kept a clean sheet in their league opener at Tottenham, with Yerry Mina and Michael Keane starting in central defence, but are light in defence due to an injury sustained by Mason Holgate.
The two clubs have done business in the centre-back role before, with Zouma spending the 2018/19 season on loan at Goodison Park.
However, Ancelotti’s summer additions have mostly been in midfield, with Allan, Abdoulaye Doucoure and James Rodriguez joining young full-back Niels Nkounkou in making the move to Merseyside.