- Fabregas believes Sarri has made huge impact in Chelsea.
- Fabregas has benefited from Sarri style of play.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas says he wished Maurizio Sarri had arrived at Stamford Bridge earlier.
According to the Spaniard, Sarri has made him feel in a way he never thought possible anymore.
Maurizio Sarri has undoubtedly made a huge impact since his arrival at Chelsea to replace fellow Italian Antonio Conte.
“I feel sensations under Sarri that I never thought I would feel again, I wish he came a bit earlier, to be honest. It’s a little bit late now in my career. Definitely I’m very happy with him.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Why Jose Mourinho should not return to Chelsea
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
Fabregas has worked with managerial heavyweights in Arsene Wenger at Arsenal, Pep Guardiola at Barcelona, as well as Mourinho and Antonio Conte respectively at Chelsea.
“Everything goes through me. This is what I like. Touching the ball 100 times, all the play going through me or Jorginho is a very important role for him. I’m learning it. I’m very passionate about it as it’s very interesting. The way he sees football is something that maybe in the future if I become a Coach I think I’ll do something very similar. It’s what I like and how I see football.”
“I’m really looking forward to working for a long time with him.”
check this out – Atletico Madrid to sign Cesc Fabregas when his contract expires at the end of the season.