- Fabregas breaks record.
- The Spanish international holds the record of the quickest player to reach 100 assists.
- Chelsea star now hold a Guinness world record.
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas has earned the Guinness World Record as the quickest player to reach 100 assists in the Premier League.
Fabregas reached the milestone on December 2016 after he assisted Willian in a 4:2 win over Stoke.
The Spaniard reached 100 assists in 293 matches, 74 matches sooner than the second placed Man United legend and Welshman Ryan Giggs with 367 appearances.
“I’m not the fastest, I’m not the strongest, I’m not the most flexible, I don’t jump high,” said Fabregas.
“But to achieve this record in my career is one of the proudest things in my job, because it is my job and I did it well.”
The veteran midfielder recently hit out at Chelsea fowards as reported by savechelsea.net for squandering chances that is meant to be converted.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- I WANT TO STAY AT CHELSEA – ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
- On-loan Chelsea striker, Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Stamford Bridge Next Season
- Danny Drinkwater arrested for drunk driving after crash
- Blues target not close to a new deal at United
- Rudiger unsure if Hazard can score 40 goals
- Shearer – Alonso should’ve been red carded
We would have won more if we were more clinical.The midfielder insists that they’ve not been clinical this season.
Fabregas now hold a all time Guinness world record of fastest player to reach 100 assists in the history of English premier league.