- Chelsea’s midfielder Cesc Fabregas walks down the aisle with the love of his life.
- They made their 7 years relationship which has produced three kids official in a royal wedding.
Chelsea’s midfielder Cesc Fabregas took good advantage of the end of the 2017/18 Premier League campaign to cap up the most important assist of his life by tying the knot.
Fabregas got married to his long-term partner Daniella at a picturesque ceremony which was held at Cliveden House in Berkshire, England.
Fabregas first came in contact with Daniella when she asked him for an autograph for her son in a Japanese restaurant in Knightsbridge, London, seven years ago. The couple kicked on from there and have been together ever since, and have had three kids together.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Chelsea Fans Back One Of Last Season’s Stars To Outshine Werner And Havertz
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- How My Wife Aided My Surprise Role In Chelsea -Lampard
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
However, there may be no time for a honeymoon as duty calls for Fabregas this weekend as the Spaniard will have to play a part when Chelsea face Manchester United in the final of the FA Cup on Saturday.
Also catch up on our story on Fabregas as he reflects after game with Liverpool.
Cesc Fabregas appears to have hit out at Chelsea’s forwards, insisting that they’ve not been at their clinical best this season. He felt the team would have achieved more and be in a better position at the EPL table if they had been clinical in most games.
Wow!! What a wedding, post your congratulatory message to Fabregas in the comment box below. lets go BLUES!!