- Chelsea’s midfielder Cesc Fabregas walks down the aisle with the love of his life.
- They made their 7 years relationship which has produced three kids official in a royal wedding.
Chelsea’s midfielder Cesc Fabregas took good advantage of the end of the 2017/18 Premier League campaign to cap up the most important assist of his life by tying the knot.
Fabregas got married to his long-term partner Daniella at a picturesque ceremony which was held at Cliveden House in Berkshire, England.
Fabregas first came in contact with Daniella when she asked him for an autograph for her son in a Japanese restaurant in Knightsbridge, London, seven years ago. The couple kicked on from there and have been together ever since, and have had three kids together.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
However, there may be no time for a honeymoon as duty calls for Fabregas this weekend as the Spaniard will have to play a part when Chelsea face Manchester United in the final of the FA Cup on Saturday.
Also catch up on our story on Fabregas as he reflects after game with Liverpool.
Cesc Fabregas appears to have hit out at Chelsea’s forwards, insisting that they’ve not been at their clinical best this season. He felt the team would have achieved more and be in a better position at the EPL table if they had been clinical in most games.
Wow!! What a wedding, post your congratulatory message to Fabregas in the comment box below. lets go BLUES!!