- Martinez unsure of Fellaini’s fitness ahead Manchester united clash.
- Fellaini missed Belgium’s friendly game aginst Netherland.
Belgium manager Roberto Martinez has revealed that Marouane Fellaini should be fit for Manchester United’s visit to Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Saturday.
This is coming regardless of the midfielder’s absence from Belgium’s friendly 1 all draw against the Netherlands on Tuesday.
Jose Mourinho’s Man United will meet Chelsea on a Saturday in a bid to cover more ground in their quest for a top 4 finish and mount a possible challenge for the Premier League title.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
“He should be fine, it’s just he wasn’t 100 per cent. He’s got an important game at the weekend and this wasn’t the game to use players who weren’t 100 per cent.”
“We expect he should be fine in the next couple of days.”
The towering midfielder has made 11 appearances for Man United in all competitions this season and has 1 goal to his name.
Earlier on SaveChelsea.net reported that Alvaro Morata would be fit for Chelsea’s Premier League game against Huddersfield Town on Wednesday night.
Does Fellaini pose any threat for the blues in the next game?
drop your comments below.