- Martinez unsure of Fellaini’s fitness ahead Manchester united clash.
- Fellaini missed Belgium’s friendly game aginst Netherland.
Belgium manager Roberto Martinez has revealed that Marouane Fellaini should be fit for Manchester United’s visit to Stamford Bridge in the Premier League on Saturday.
This is coming regardless of the midfielder’s absence from Belgium’s friendly 1 all draw against the Netherlands on Tuesday.
Jose Mourinho’s Man United will meet Chelsea on a Saturday in a bid to cover more ground in their quest for a top 4 finish and mount a possible challenge for the Premier League title.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Lampard Fires Back At Mourinho Ahead Of Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
“He should be fine, it’s just he wasn’t 100 per cent. He’s got an important game at the weekend and this wasn’t the game to use players who weren’t 100 per cent.”
“We expect he should be fine in the next couple of days.”
The towering midfielder has made 11 appearances for Man United in all competitions this season and has 1 goal to his name.
Earlier on SaveChelsea.net reported that Alvaro Morata would be fit for Chelsea’s Premier League game against Huddersfield Town on Wednesday night.
Does Fellaini pose any threat for the blues in the next game?
drop your comments below.