According to a report by Times, as quoted by the Mail, Blue’s boss is set to be ruthless in his overhaul of the Chelsea FC squad in the current transfer window.
The article further states that Lampard wants to bolster his defense and get rid of some of the deadwood given their issues at the back in his first season in charge.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Lampard Fires Back At Mourinho Ahead Of Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard Reveals How Petr Cech Is Helping Solve Chelsea’s Goalkeeping Woes
- West Brom Vs Chelsea: Lampard Speaks On Starting Mendy Ahead Of Kepa In EPL Clash
- What Frank Lampard Told Havertz About Football Royalty
- Chelsea Vs Barnsley: Lampard Gives Injury Notice On Ziyech, Pulisic, Chilwell
- Why Frank Lampard Got It Wrong For Chelsea’s Defeat To Liverpool – Gary Neville
- Antonio Breaks Silence After Being Dropped In Liverpool Clash
SaveChelsea understands from the report that Chelsea FC has already put Kurt Zouma, Andreas Christensen, Emerson Palmieri, and Marcos Alonso up for sale as Lampard looks to raise funds for some new signings.
The report goes on to add that the Blues boss is even prepared to sell World Cup winner N’Golo Kante despite the France international’s stellar reputation in the Premier League.
The story reveals that Chelsea FC is looking to offload the world’s most expensive goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga after the Spain international’s poor performances throughout the 2019-20 campaign.
The Times report adds that Tiemoue Bakayoko and Ross Barkley have also been made available in the summer transfer window, while Michy Batshuayi is free to leave the Stamford Bridge outfit.
Willian is set to exit the west London side after having failed to agree to a new contract with Chelsea FC in spite of his promising showing in the Premier League this term, according to the report.
Recall that Chelsea FC lost 2-1 to Arsenal in the FA Cup final at Wembley last weekend after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang canceled out Christian Pulisic’s opener.
The Blues finished in fourth place in the Premier League table last term after Chelsea FC were 2-0 winners against Wolves on the final day of the season.