Chelsea youngster Ola Aina is attracting concrete interest from Serie A side Frosinone who are keen to land him on loan for the 2018/19 football season.
The newly-promoted side are in the market for potential reinforcements to their squad and the Nigeria international appears to fit the bill.
According to Sky Sport Italia, Frosinone want Ola Aina on a season-long loan, and the player is believed to be interested in testing himself outside England.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
However, he has not been given the approval to join the Italian club yet. Torino are also reportedly interested in the fullback.
Aina made 45 appearances last season for Hull in the Championship but appears to have fallen down the pecking order at Chelsea.
A loan move appears very likely for the Nigeria international if he’s to garner valuable playing time this season. PSV are also targetting Aina.