Chelsea youngster Ola Aina is attracting concrete interest from Serie A side Frosinone who are keen to land him on loan for the 2018/19 football season.
The newly-promoted side are in the market for potential reinforcements to their squad and the Nigeria international appears to fit the bill.
According to Sky Sport Italia, Frosinone want Ola Aina on a season-long loan, and the player is believed to be interested in testing himself outside England.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- Ola Aina moves to Torino permanent – Chelsea confirms.
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
However, he has not been given the approval to join the Italian club yet. Torino are also reportedly interested in the fullback.
Aina made 45 appearances last season for Hull in the Championship but appears to have fallen down the pecking order at Chelsea.
A loan move appears very likely for the Nigeria international if he’s to garner valuable playing time this season. PSV are also targetting Aina.