- Fulham is interested in Tiemoue Bakayoko.
- Fulham are currently bottom in the Premier League and Bakayoko could help improve their squad to fight against relegation this season.
Reports from Calciomercarto claim that Fulham is interested in Tiemoue Bakayoko and could be looking to rescue him from his dreadful loan spell with AC Milan in Italy.
However, his performance appears to have dwindled the more as he has received constant backlash for his performances for the San Siro outfit.
With reports that his loan to AC Milan could be terminated in January, a move to Fulham is very much possible as he has not featured for Chelsea this season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
It’s very difficult to place Bakayoko in Maurizio Sarri’s current set up and in the future. Therefore, it could be said that his time at Chelsea is over.
Fulham are currently bottom in the Premier League and Bakayoko could help improve their squad and help them in the fight against relegation this season.
Savechelsea.net in a recent report disclosed that the Blues are already considering another loan deal, this time for Ethan Ampadu. Click the link to read more on Bakayoko.