- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud has maintained that the Blues is the biggest club in the English premier League and has no rivalry.
- Speculations about Giroud moving away is not true as the club decided to hold on to him
Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud has claimed that Chelsea are the biggest club in England in comparison to their rivals.
However, this appeared not to be the case as the club decided to stick with the Frenchman for another season.
The Frenchman joined Chelsea in January and has managed four assists in 4 Premier League starts this season under Maurizio Sarri.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
In a chat with L’Equipe, when asked about his future at Chelsea and if he wanted to leave in the summer, he replied:
“It did not go as far as we could say”
“There was really a contact [from Marseille] last year, but nothing really concrete this summer.”
“I had just arrived at Chelsea, it was not the time to pack my bags again three months later.”
“For me, Chelsea is the top club in England, the one that has won the most titles over the last ten years.”
“I am where I wanted to be. So why leave?”
Savechelsea.net had earlier given a firsthand report that Chelsea is not letting go on the Frenchman anytime sooner.