Chelsea striker and France international Olivier Giroud has declined to comment on the authenticity of the speculations linking former France boss Laurent Blanc with a move to Stamford Bridge to assume the managerial helm at the club with the imminent departure of Antonio Conte.
The 52-year-old is the latest name to have been considered by Chelsea. Giroud who was given his international debut by Blanc in 2011 stated that he was unsure about the authenticity of the rumors.
“I do not know at all,” he told reporters when asked to comment on the recent press reports.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
“I hear things being said, but as long as it’s speculation, we do not know, we’ll see.
“Blanc knows me, he trained me, but it is Antonio Conte who made me come to Chelsea. Antonio Conte is under contract, I do not and will not talk about a new coach.”