- Oliver Giroud and Presnel Kimpembe star in Spiderman animation.
- Giroud goal drought for Chelsea this season has ended.
Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud, 32, has announced that he will play the role of voicing the Green Goblin in the Frech version of Spider-man’s new animation blockbuster.
He won’t be the only France player to be featuring in the show as Presnel Kimpembe will also play the role of scorpion in the film.
In a bid to provide more boost to the show ahead of its release on December 12, the two players announced the news on their social media accounts.
It can be recalled the Giroud recently ended his goal drought for Chelsea this season by scoring the winner over Bate in the Europa League. Before then, he was yet to find the back of the net in 794 minutes.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
Regardless, both players will be expected to focus their attention on the success of the France national team as they look to end the year on a high.
France can seal a place in the last four of the Nations League if they can avoid defeat against the Netherlands on Friday.
Les Blues will have to depend on Giroud as the likes of Anthony Martial and Alexandre Lacazatte have pulled out from the squad due to injuries.
However, Giroud dedicated his winning goal against Liverpool at Stamford Bridge to David Luiz because of Luiz recent injury.
Do you think Giroud will pick up his scoring form from there?
drop your opinion below.