- Giroud urges Chelsea to sign Fekir, saying it will be a match made in Heaven.
- Fekir £60 million move to Liverpool meet an abrupt end just before Medicals.
Fekir was heavily linked with a move to Liverpool this summer as the Reds reportedly entered talks over a £60 million deal with Lyon.
Fekir reportedly has a medical with Liverpool only for the move to fall apart before the commencement of the Russia 2018 World Cup.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
He was subsequently linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu but Lyon boss Bruno Genesio and President Jean Michel Aulas suggested that the player might spend 1 more season with the club.
Fekir captained Lyon to third place in the Ligue 1 and scored 18 goals in the process. However, as speculations about a move to Chelsea heightens, Giroud has suggested that it will be a match made in heaven.
“I spoke to him when we were with the France team and his transfer to Liverpool was aborted,” Giroud told reporters.
“After that, it was a question about Chelsea. Even Eden had a couple of words with him.
“We’d welcome him, he’s a great player and of course we’d welcome him with pleasure. I don’t know if it’s news but the market finishes on Thursday.”
Though with the managerial uncertainty at Stamford Bridge the club is in the transfer market to bring in some quality players to increase the depth of the squad with the likes of Seri, Fekir, Allison and Jorginho, click on the link above to read more.