- Eden Hazard disappoints Chelsea’s faithful with rumors of a Madrid move.
- Chelsea fans felt insulted when hazard eulogized struggling Real Madrid recently.
- The Belgian midfielder has been finding the back of the net for the Blues all season.
Just when everyone had begun harboring the thoughts that Eden Hazard would fully commit to Chelsea after appearing like a ‘fish that found water’ in terms of scoring under Maurizio Sarri, then BOOM! He lifted another lid on his aspirations to play for Real Madrid.
The Belgian has been in red-hot scoring form this season, all thanks to Sarriball, and he also appears to be enjoying himself.
However, his latest comments freshly after the 3 nil win over Southampton in the Premier League is sure to have divided the camp of the Chelsea faithful.
Everyone saw how Thibaut Courtois forced the issue that saw him move to Real Madrid, and how it panned out between him and the fans of the club.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Emerson “Only Thinks Of Chelsea” – Agent
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Gareth Bale’s Return To Tottenham: What Chelsea Coach Thinks
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
Same cannot be said of Hazard for now, but it’s obvious that it’s not right for a key man of a side to start speaking openly about his aspirations to play for another club this early into the season.
Especially if he is one of the highest paid in the squad, and if the team are on a row as well as in a form of their life.
Hazard is a favorite of the club, as they intend to tie him down to a new contract. However, an agreement is yet to be reached.
The player appears keen to leave for the club he mentioned, Real Madrid precisely, as he had hinted in the course of the summer transfer window.
However, he’s currently contracted to Chelsea and has apparently disrespected the club in his latest eulogization of a struggling Real Madrid.
One could begin to wonder if those comments won’t pose any threat to the stability of the dressing room. Well, it definitely poses a massive threat to the unity of the dressing room!
The player’s latest comments could easily pass for a plea to Madrid to come and sign him away from Chelsea. What disrespect! And from a player of such superb quality?
Hazard shot off the mark with those comments of his. Chelsea is a big club in their own right.
It’s not right to see a player contracted and earning wages in one club throwing accolades and thinly veiled pleas to another club to come and get him because of a supposed boyhood dream.
The player apparently sees Chelsea as below his standards with those comments of his.
The club hierarchy will be wise to start scouring the football planet for a suitable replacement or replacements as he may have his mind made up on leaving so as not to get sucker-punched.
Many folks didn’t see Courtois forcing a move but he did. Hazard with his flirts with Madrid before the season, and now in the course of it should be a warning to Chelsea.
Regardless, He is still the fans’ favorite, but the Chelsea playmaker disrespected the club with those comments. Others might see it in another way, but not the SaveChelsea crew.
Click to read more on Hazard…
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Chelsea eye deal for Kasper Schmeichel.
Chelsea is considering making a move for Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel this summer. Chelsea faces the possibility of losing Thibaut Courtois in the course of this summer’s transfer window, as he is yet to put pen to paper on a new contract, and will likely leave for free next summer.
Did Chelsea’s star boy disrespect his fans?
Please leave a comment below.