- Chelsea refuses to let Hazard go.
- Hazard is still happy playing at Chelsea for the moment.
Eden Hazard has revealed that Chelsea refused to sell him in the course of the summer transfer window.
He added that he happily accepted the club’s decision despite rumors of interests from some European heavyweights.
Regardless, the player continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid but insisted that he wouldn’t follow Courtois’ footsteps by forcing a move away from the club.
The player has apparently been flirting with Real Madrid with his recent comments but it appears he will finish the season at Chelsea.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
In a chat with Telefoot, Hazard revealed:
“Chelsea were clear to me’ I could not leave. I accepted it. Leaving or staying, I knew I was going to be happy. I do not regret at all. I will never clash with a club. If I leave Chelsea, I will leave on good terms.”
The Belgium international joined Chelsea from Lille in June 2012, and his current contract with Chelsea runs out on June 2020.
However, SaveChelsea.net reported in a recent post that Sarri claims only Hazard decides if he stays or leave.
Do you think Hazard will still give his best for Chelsea as he used to?
drop your comments below.