- Chelsea will always be a part of my life says, Hazard.
- I would love to face Chelsea or Lille in Champions league.
Hazard’s time with Chelsea has come to a definite end, the 28-year-old confirmed he will be leaving the Blues after their Europa League triumph.
The Belgian joined Chelsea from Lille in the summer of 2012. The winger has been crucial to Chelsea’s campaign since he signed for the Blues and as also been a subject of interest from other clubs throughout his time at the Bridge.
Hazard is expected to complete his move to Real Madrid in the summer, though he didn’t name the club he will be joining. Here’s what he told RMC Sports
“In the next few days, my departure will be official. I think it was my last game, it’s between clubs right now, I cannot talk about it yet,”
Hazard also said in all his time playing for the Blues he never felt unhappy and he is grateful for the support, the love he received while representing the Club.
“During the past seven seasons I was always happy,” he said. “There are ups and downs, but the pleasure of playing football is still there.
“And when we win trophies it’s always good for everyone.”
And the winger says his love for the club is not coming to an end.
“I love Chelsea,” he said to TNT. “Chelsea is part of my life, part of my family, and I will always support them.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Nevin reflects on Hazard move to Madrid
- What can Hazard offer Real Madrid.
- Hazard confirms Chelsea exit
- Eden Hazard to Real Madrid deal done for £88.5m
- What Sarri told us at half time during Europa final – Hazard reveals
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
- Chelsea request £130m for Eden Hazard deal to be done
- Mourinho believes Europa league final is Hazard last match for Chelsea
Savechelsea.net also report Eden Hazard’s shirt number revealed ahead of the move.
Eden Hazard will be wearing the iconic N0 7 jersey for Los Blancos instead of his famous N0 10, the current holder Mariano Diaz is happy to give up the No.
Please leave a comment in the box below.