- Hazard ready for new season.
- The Belgian has dismissed exit talk.
Eden Hazard has given a hint that he’ll be at Chelsea next season as he has sight his sights on winning another Premier League title. The 27-year-old was decisive in the FA Cup final at Wembley as he won and scored the penalty that enabled Chelsea to run out 1 nil winners over Manchester United and eventually win the FA Cup title in a season where they were below par.
Hazard has two years left in his current contract and called on the club to bring in new quality signings last week. However, he appears poised to impress with Chelsea next season.
“We have a lot of top players, players who are used to winning trophies. We will be ready next season,” Hazard said. “All of the players and the club want one thing and that’s to win the title.
“We will see if we can bring in some new players. But we will be focused on winning the title.”
Hazard has won 2 Premier League titles with Chelsea since joining in 2012. The Champions League has eluded him in his stay at Stamford Bridge, and will continue as Chelsea will play no part in the UCL next season after missing out on a top 4 place.
He went on to add that Manchester City will still provide tough competition next season and will be out to defend their title after they emerged winners with no less than a 100 points.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
“If City keep playing like this, it is going to be hard, but you never know. Can winning the FA Cup in the last game be taken into the start of next season? Yes, of course.”
savechelsea.net reportedly narrated Sarri said hazard will decide if he wants to stay or leave.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has insisted that Eden Hazard can end the uncertainty over his future at the club by agreeing an offer to extend his contract at Stamford Bridge.
“THE CLUB IS AVAILABLE TO SIGN A NEW CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY, BUT IT’S UP TO HIM IF HE WANTS TO RENEW OR NOT,”