- Chelsea playmaker unsure of playing when the Blues lock horns with Burnley at Turf Moor.
- The Belgian missed his training session due to treatments he is still receiving.
- Sari looking to re-strategize and bring in Ruben Loftus Cheek.
Eden Hazard is a major doubt for the Blues when they face Burnley away at Turf Moor on Sunday after missing training on Friday.
The 27-year-old Belgian sustained a back injury in the course of Chelsea’s 2 all draw with Manchester United last weekend after a crunching tackle from Ashley Young.
However, he completed the game but played no part in Chelsea’s 3:1 win against Bate Borisov in the Europa League on Thursday and is racing against time to be fit for the Burnley game.
Reports from Goal suggested that Hazard was absent from training on Friday as he received treatment for his back problem at Cobham.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Therefore, Maurizio Sarri may be forced to alter his lineup with Ruben Loftus-Cheek seemingly a decent force in attack and looking to play a part on Sunday at Turf Moor.
Before the game on Thursday, Sarri spoke about Hazard’s situation, saying:
“[Thursday], he is out for sure. He has a back problem.”
“We are trying to solve the problem for Sunday, it is not very easy”
The player had reportedly told friends that he could not accelerate properly during the 2 all draw with Man United.
SaveChelsea.net. also reported that Sarri has revealed he doesn’t need Danny Drinkwater in his team.
It has been revealed that Maurizio Sarri told Danny Drinkwater that he was a surplus to requirements before the current season even started and that he should lookout for a possible move to other EPL clubs. Click the link read more.
Apart from RLC who else in the Chelsea setup can cover up for Hazard?
Also, Click here to read more on Ruben Loftus-Cheek…
Please leave a comment in the box below.