- Fatigued Eden Hazard feels highly rejuvenated after game rest.
- Chelsea to face in-form Liverpool, who is yet to drop a point over the weekend
Eden Hazard has revealed that he feels 200% despite being rested for his side’s Europa League exertions last week.
The Belgium captain played no part for Chelsea in the Europa League game against PAOK with Sarri revealing that he had asked to be rested due to fatigue.
Hazard returned to the lineup for Sunday’s barren draw with West Ham and was unable to impact the game like he would have wanted.
Thus, Chelsea lost their record of a 100% start to the season. However, Hazard insists he is feeling fresh, he said:
“I feel 200%! [Sunday] was hard; I missed a couple of passes, dribbles but I feel good. Confidence is up so I hope we can keep up our momentum to win games,”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
he told Sky Sports News.
“We knew it was a difficult place to come and win. You can try and play behind the lines – and with the quality we have we should do better – but it’s hard when they have men behind the ball.”
“We could have won because we missed a lot of chances but we also could have lost because they missed a lot of chances. We’re not happy with the draw because we just want to win games but when you see the chances they’ve had, I think we can be happy. A draw is a fair result.”
Chelsea will now face League leaders Liverpool this weekend at Stamford Bridge. Jurgen Klopp’s men are yet to drop a point.
Also catch up on our story on Azpilicueta who says top football players still yearning to wear the Blue jersey for Chelsea.
Azpilicueta has claimed that Chelsea still remains a club being sought after by top players irrespective of the fact that they are not in contention of the UEFA Champions League Finals.
Isn’t Chelsea the best football club in Europe!! Post your comment below, show your support for the Blue Shirt.