- Chelsea came out with everything, including Kanté, who arrived in time for the final. Also Eden Hazard, who would bid farewell to the blue club fighting for a title.
Eden Hazard , who played in the final of the Europa League in which Chelsea was proclaimed champion by winning 4-1 at Arsenal, spoke about his future, making it clear that he will leave the London club at the end of the season.
“I played seven years in the Premier League, now it’s time to start new projects,” said Eden Hazard at the BT Sport microphones. “I think it’s time to say goodbye, it’s time for a new challenge,”
added the Belgian player, who will play at Real Madrid next season.
“We will decide in a few days , the only goal in my mind was to win this final,” the Belgian acknowledged. “I already made my decision and now I’m waiting for both clubs,”
continued Eden Hazard. About the final, Hazard was delighted.
“It was a good match, when we scored the first one, a great night began , “
“We played very well in the second half and had the chance to score more goals, we controlled the match and it is a great joy to win this title,” said the Belgian.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea star likens Reds defender to the best center half ahead of Super Cup clash