- Chelsea came out with everything, including Kanté, who arrived in time for the final. Also Eden Hazard, who would bid farewell to the blue club fighting for a title.
Eden Hazard , who played in the final of the Europa League in which Chelsea was proclaimed champion by winning 4-1 at Arsenal, spoke about his future, making it clear that he will leave the London club at the end of the season.
“I played seven years in the Premier League, now it’s time to start new projects,” said Eden Hazard at the BT Sport microphones. “I think it’s time to say goodbye, it’s time for a new challenge,”
added the Belgian player, who will play at Real Madrid next season.
“We will decide in a few days , the only goal in my mind was to win this final,” the Belgian acknowledged. “I already made my decision and now I’m waiting for both clubs,”
continued Eden Hazard. About the final, Hazard was delighted.
“It was a good match, when we scored the first one, a great night began , “
“We played very well in the second half and had the chance to score more goals, we controlled the match and it is a great joy to win this title,” said the Belgian.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Lampard is confident Chelsea do not need new signings to achieve greatness
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
- Olivier Giroud defends Laurent Koscielny – but admits ‘not knowing’ details of Arsenal row
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Mason Mount extends his Stamford Bridge stay
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Zola says Chelsea got rid of Sarri too soon
- What Frank Lampard told Chelsea squad during his first training session
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea