- Hazard injured at his back after a game against Manchester United.
- It is speculated that the Belgian might be out of the crucial Europa League fixture against Bale Borisov.
Chelsea star Eden Hazard is in danger of missing out on Chelsea’s next two games against Bate Borisov in the Europa League and Burnley in the Premier League.
This is coming after he complained of back pain after the Chelsea vs Man United game.
The game was characterized by numerous fouls with Chelsea’s Eden Hazard unsurprisingly being at the receiving end of some crunching tackles from United players.
The player had a quiet game way below his standard and Matt Law of the Telegraph has revealed that back pain could keep out of Thursday’s clash at Stamford Bridge.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
The likes of Ashley Young and Nemanja Matic appeared to have been instructed to target and hassle the Belgian with tackles and they did it effectively, although they both received yellow cards for their troubles.
Also, SaveChelsea.net later reported that Calderon lamented that Chelsea is enslaving Eden Hazard.
The former Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has called on Chelsea to allow Eden Hazard to leave Chelsea, asking the club not to keep him against his will. This is in a bid to woo the Belgian to the Spanish outfit. Madrid has shown great interest in bringing the midfielder Bernabeau. Click to read more on Hazard...
Who do you suggest should take charge of the midfield in his stead?
Please do leave your suggestions in the comment box below.