There were fears over the fitness of Eden Hazard but they’ve been dismissed with the player expected to return to training today.
Reports were rife that Hazard had sustained an injury while training with the Belgium national team.
However, journalist Kristof Terreur has confirmed that the player will be back in training today.
This news is sure to bring respite to Maurizio Sarri and Belgium manager Roberto Martinez.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
The Belgium coach has seen his team plagued by injuries during the first international break of the season.
Hazard has been in form for Chelsea under Sarri and looks set to feature as a key figure for the Blues this season.
The Belgian was gradually eased into the Blues setup by Sarru after his exertions with Belgium at the Russia 2018 World Cup.
He has scored twice and provided two assists for Chelsea this season.