- Chelsea’s star kid, Hazard has confirmed that he is happy at Stamford Bridge.
- He expressed his joy amidst rumors of a Real Madrid move.
- Chelsea nonetheless, holding on strong to their star player.
Chelsea’s hat-trick hero Eden Hazard insists he is happy at Chelsea although he previously hinted in the summer that the time was right to leave Stamford Bridge.
The Belgium international has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid.
It looked as if this summer’s window was the time for the move but it didn’t materialize. This was after the player had admitted that it could be time for a different adventure.
However, Chelsea are not ready to let go of their most prized asset and the player appears not to have any problem with that.
“I’m always happy when I play football.
“After the World Cup I spoke, now I’m still with Chelsea.”
“I just try to give everything for this club. This club gave me a lot so when I’m on the pitch I try to do my best.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
The player’s contribution this season is a pointer to why Real Madrid are interested in him. It is also the reason why Chelsea are reluctant to let him leave.
Hazard has established himself as one of the top 10 all-time goalscorers at Chelsea.
“I’m fresh. I took three weeks off after the World Cup. I think for me, it was enough, so we start the pre-season later.”
“I’m good when I’m playing football. Sometimes I’m tired but on the pitch I try to give everything and at the moment we’re doing well so it’s a pleasure to play.”
Sarri also has a hand in this as he gradually eased the Belgian into the Chelsea side after his exertions at the World Cup.
The Italian tactician’s methods have seen the Blues win 5 games from 5 in the Premier League this season.
“He just wants Chelsea to keep the ball and then when we find solutions, find good passes between the lines like Jorginho, [Mateo] Kovacic, [Cesc] Fabregas can do.”
“We have a lot of good players, we’re confident – we shoot, we score! We need to keep this momentum.”
We still need his skills at the Bridge. He should remain happy we beg him.
What do you think Chelsea fans?