- Chelsea’s star kid, Hazard has confirmed that he is happy at Stamford Bridge.
- He expressed his joy amidst rumors of a Real Madrid move.
- Chelsea nonetheless, holding on strong to their star player.
Chelsea’s hat-trick hero Eden Hazard insists he is happy at Chelsea although he previously hinted in the summer that the time was right to leave Stamford Bridge.
The Belgium international has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid.
It looked as if this summer’s window was the time for the move but it didn’t materialize. This was after the player had admitted that it could be time for a different adventure.
However, Chelsea are not ready to let go of their most prized asset and the player appears not to have any problem with that.
“I’m always happy when I play football.
“After the World Cup I spoke, now I’m still with Chelsea.”
“I just try to give everything for this club. This club gave me a lot so when I’m on the pitch I try to do my best.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- N’Golo Kante Makes Transfer Decision As Chelsea Reveals His Price Tag
- Frank Lampard Reveals Key Secrete To Transfer Success (Full Text)
- EPL: Tension In England Over Premier League Rule Change
- Chelsea Makes Major EPL Signings, Tops United
- Pep Guardiola Thoughts About Messi Amid Chelsea And Manchester City Transfer Links
The player’s contribution this season is a pointer to why Real Madrid are interested in him. It is also the reason why Chelsea are reluctant to let him leave.
Hazard has established himself as one of the top 10 all-time goalscorers at Chelsea.
“I’m fresh. I took three weeks off after the World Cup. I think for me, it was enough, so we start the pre-season later.”
“I’m good when I’m playing football. Sometimes I’m tired but on the pitch I try to give everything and at the moment we’re doing well so it’s a pleasure to play.”
Sarri also has a hand in this as he gradually eased the Belgian into the Chelsea side after his exertions at the World Cup.
The Italian tactician’s methods have seen the Blues win 5 games from 5 in the Premier League this season.
“He just wants Chelsea to keep the ball and then when we find solutions, find good passes between the lines like Jorginho, [Mateo] Kovacic, [Cesc] Fabregas can do.”
“We have a lot of good players, we’re confident – we shoot, we score! We need to keep this momentum.”
We still need his skills at the Bridge. He should remain happy we beg him.
What do you think Chelsea fans?