Eden Hazard has insisted that Chelsea can still qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League. The win over Liverpool left Chelsea with 2 points below Spurs, as well as 3 below Liverpool with a game in hand over the Reds.
Tottenham need to win against Newcastle and Leicester to guarantee a place in the UCL next season while Liverpool have 1 game left against Brighton at Anfield. Any slip-up from the two sides, while Chelsea win all their remaining games secures Chelsea’s place in the UCL next season.
“It is not in our hands,” Hazard told Chelsea TV.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
“It does not only depend on us but we will play, we will hopefully win, and then we will see the results of Tottenham and Liverpool and we will give everything.
“Beating Liverpool was a massive result. Now the target is just to win and be in the top four at the end of the season, and if we play like this the last three games, we can have something special at the end of the season.
“Let’s hope for something big. We all work together and when we play this kind of game, it is a good feeling after the game.”