Eden Hazard has insisted that Chelsea can still qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League. The win over Liverpool left Chelsea with 2 points below Spurs, as well as 3 below Liverpool with a game in hand over the Reds.
Tottenham need to win against Newcastle and Leicester to guarantee a place in the UCL next season while Liverpool have 1 game left against Brighton at Anfield. Any slip-up from the two sides, while Chelsea win all their remaining games secures Chelsea’s place in the UCL next season.
“It is not in our hands,” Hazard told Chelsea TV.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Spurs Win Penalty Shootout Against Chelsea After Mount Miss
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- Gareth Bale’s Return To Tottenham: What Chelsea Coach Thinks
- We Know How To Beat Liverpool, Lampard Brags
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
“It does not only depend on us but we will play, we will hopefully win, and then we will see the results of Tottenham and Liverpool and we will give everything.
“Beating Liverpool was a massive result. Now the target is just to win and be in the top four at the end of the season, and if we play like this the last three games, we can have something special at the end of the season.
“Let’s hope for something big. We all work together and when we play this kind of game, it is a good feeling after the game.”