Eden Hazard has insisted that Chelsea can still qualify for next season’s UEFA Champions League. The win over Liverpool left Chelsea with 2 points below Spurs, as well as 3 below Liverpool with a game in hand over the Reds.
Tottenham need to win against Newcastle and Leicester to guarantee a place in the UCL next season while Liverpool have 1 game left against Brighton at Anfield. Any slip-up from the two sides, while Chelsea win all their remaining games secures Chelsea’s place in the UCL next season.
“It is not in our hands,” Hazard told Chelsea TV.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
“It does not only depend on us but we will play, we will hopefully win, and then we will see the results of Tottenham and Liverpool and we will give everything.
“Beating Liverpool was a massive result. Now the target is just to win and be in the top four at the end of the season, and if we play like this the last three games, we can have something special at the end of the season.
“Let’s hope for something big. We all work together and when we play this kind of game, it is a good feeling after the game.”