- Eden Hazard has reiterated that he is feeling tired after his contributions to the Belgium national team
Eden Hazard has reiterated that he is feeling tired after his contributions to the Belgium national team during the Russia 2018 World Cup, although he’s still happy to be playing for Chelsea.
Hazard was instrumental in Belgium’s third-place finish at the Russia 2018 World Cup. In a chat with TalkSport’s Sean O’Brien, when asked how he felt after the World Cup, he replied:
“Believe me, I am tired!”
“But I think I’m in good condition to play. Last year I got an injury with my ankle for three months. So that’s why I’m fresh now. And when you are happy on the pitch you can try some things. I’m just enjoying myself.”
“For the last seven years with Chelsea, I have always enjoyed myself. When I am on the pitch I try to give happiness, first to me and then to the fans who are watching the game. At the moment, we are doing well and that’s why I am doing well. So I am happy to play at the moment.
Savechelsea.net had previously reported that the Belgian insisted that he’s happy playing for the Blues.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer