Chelse star and Belgium international has praised Real Madrid, giving hints that he won’t reject a move to the Santiago Bernabeu even though Zinedine Zidane is no longer in charge.
“It is true that Zidane is special but Madrid makes everyone dream. With or without Zidane, Madrid’s shirt is special. But I’m also doing well in blue so staying wouldn’t bother me,” said Hazard in a chat with BeIN Sports.
“I’m fine at Chelsea and, for now, nobody has presented me with an offer,” he added.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea can still challenge other big teams even with the loss of Hazard.
- Chelsea poised to reject Barca/Madrid offers for Hazard
- Madrid reportedly preparing £150m offer for Hazard
- Ronaldo out! Hazard in at Real Madrid?
- Hazard – Madrid shirt is special but I’m fine at Chelsea
- Can Eden Hazard captain the Blues?
Hazard’s current contract at Chelsea runs till 2020, and it’s a no-brainer that it would cost a significant fortune to prise him away from Chelsea, as his stock appears to have risen the more due to his performances in the ongoing Russia 2018 World Cup. However, a move might only be possible if Ronaldo opts to leave Madrid this summer as the Belgian alongside some others have been pointed out as likely replacements.