Eden Hazard may have given Chelsea a hint that he will remain at Stamford Bridge after this season after admitting that playing in the UEFA Champions League is not a priority.
However, Hazard is no stranger to such circumstances as he had previously opted to remain at Chelsea even after they finished 10th on the log.
Real Madrid are believed to be interested in signing the Belgium international, but Hazard has seemingly committed his future to Chelsea.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
‘I hope (the fans) don’t want to see me leave,’ said Hazard. ‘I’m doing good things here. I’m happy here. Things can move, or they may not move. We’ll see.
‘The public adore me, I love my teammates, my family is good here. Of course, I want to play in the Champions League, but it isn’t a priority.’
Meanwhile, Conte’s future could play a part in Hazard’s eventual decision to stay or leave at the end of the season, as the Italian may leave the club after the FA Cup final clash against Manchester United.