- Despite Sarri’s 100% start, Hazard still doubtful of the Italian tactician.
- This week’s duo clash against the reds in the Carabao cup will prove Sarri’s true mettle…… Hazard
Eden Hazard has stated that it’s still too early to believe that Maurizio Sarri can emulate Antonio Conte’s success at Chelsea.
Maurizio Sarri has made an impressive start with Chelsea, although they surrendered their 100% record on Sunday.
Hazard appears to be benefitting immensely from Sarri’s attacking approach but admitted that how Chelsea cope when they suffer a poor run will determine if the Italian is suited for the job.
Hazard speaking in a chat with Sky Sports News said:
‘We try to keep the ball. When you are an offensive player you just want to keep the ball. We create a lot of passes and chances,’
‘We had a bit of trouble [against West Ham] but I think the beginning of the season was great.
‘He is a great manager, but it’s easy to say when you are winning games. We will see in a bad moment. For sure he is a great manager, and he showed that to the world.’
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea star likens Reds defender to the best center half ahead of Super Cup clash
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
Meanwhile, Chelsea faces Liverpool twice this week in the Carabao Cup and the Premier League and Hazard hopes to return to scoring form against the Reds.
‘Next weekend we play Liverpool at home. I hope we can keep this momentum and keep winning games,’ Hazard said.
‘Everyone can score goals and create chances, so that’s why we have been good.’
‘We need to keep playing like this and we have confidence at the moment to do so. Liverpool is the kind of game where you want to shine, so we will hope.’
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Sarri laments that Chelsea may need 100 points to win the EPL title.
Chelsea failed to take their chances in their Premier League game against Everton on Sunday as the away side made away with a precious point from Stamford Bridge. Everton came prepared for the game and defied all Chelsea’s attempts as goalkeeper Jordan Pickford and the goalpost was on hand to ensure that. Click this link to read more on Hazard.