- Eden Hazard, Cesar Azpilicueta and Callum Hudson-Odoi and other Chelsea players trained at Chelsea’s Cobham training ground under the watchful eyes of Maurizio Sarri
- Chelsea would take on Czech Republic side, Slavia Prague in the UEFA Europa League on Thursday evening
- Chelsea outcast, Danny Drinkwater was not involved in the training session at Cobham
Chelsea trained on Wednesday morning ahead of their quarter-final Europa League clash against Slavia Prague.
The club’s most valuable player, Eden Hazard led his team-mates at the club’s Cobham base under supervision from the manager Maurizio Sarri and Gianfranco Zola.
Former Manchester United and Leicester City midfielder, Danny Drinkwater was not involved in the club’s training session held on Wednesday morning.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
The English midfielder was charged with drink driving after crashing his Range Rover car following his return from a party during the early hours of Monday morning.
Chelsea defender, Gary Cahill was also absent from the training session on Wednesday, while the club’s academy youngsters, Richard Nartey and Ruben Sammut were included in Maurizio Sarri’s group.
SaveChelsea.net previously made a report that Sarri wants Danny Drinkwater to leave Chelsea.
The former Napoli boss has asked Danny Drinkwater to that he has no future at the club. Danny Drinkwater faces stiff competition from N’golo Kante, Jorginho, Mateo Kovacic, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, and Ross Barkley in midfield and has been deemed surplus to requirements at the club.