Eden Hazard’s father, who has been one of the motivators of his potential move to Real Madrid has admitted defeat by stating that his move to Real Madrid may never happen.
“I can’t say why it did not go through. Not because I don’t want to, because I don’t know. Maybe they have a policy where they want to give the youth a chance. Eden will have one more year on his contract next summer, but he may never end up in Madrid.”
Thierry Hazard was one of those who were eager to see Eden Hazard make the move to the Bernabeu this summer.
Reports suggested that Hazard had to ask his father to cool off on efforts that would have seen him move to the Bernabeu.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
He added: “It could be that it had been a different story with Zidane. But on the other hand, he will also have had his reasons for leaving.”
This could be the end of Hazard’s move to Real Madrid this summer. However, there is the winter transfer window, although Real are not known for making significant signings in that period.
Hopefully, Hazard becomes impressed with the new project at Chelsea and commits his future to the Blues.