- Chelsea to let Callum Hudson-Odoi leave on loan spell with a clause.
- Southampton and Burnley top on the waiting list for the youngster.
- The Englishman has put out a great performance for Club and Country this season.
According to Sky Sports, Chelsea are willing to let impressive youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi leave on loan to another Premier League club so that he can garner more playing experience at the top level.
However, it is understood that the potential loan move will only be to a club near the bottom half of the table and not a direct rival in the top 6.
The likes of Southampton and Burnley have been sounded out as the two clubs who are in the market for a winger in January, and preferably an English player.
Hudson-Odoi has established himself as one the best English prospects in recent times, as he has played his part nicely and impressed for Chelsea and England at youth level.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
The youngster had some game time under Antonio Conte, as he came on as a substitute four times last season, with two of those appearances in the Premier League.
He started in the Community Shield loss against Manchester City but has made just two substitute appearances in the Europa League this season under Maurizio Sarri.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Chelsea has sent scouts to watch Sandro Tonali.
We have valid reports that Chelsea sent scouts to watch Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali as they plan towards a possible move in January. The midfielder who has been likened to Andrea Pirlo has put up impressive performances making him a top choice for big clubs.