- Chelsea to let Callum Hudson-Odoi leave on loan spell with a clause.
- Southampton and Burnley top on the waiting list for the youngster.
- The Englishman has put out a great performance for Club and Country this season.
According to Sky Sports, Chelsea are willing to let impressive youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi leave on loan to another Premier League club so that he can garner more playing experience at the top level.
However, it is understood that the potential loan move will only be to a club near the bottom half of the table and not a direct rival in the top 6.
The likes of Southampton and Burnley have been sounded out as the two clubs who are in the market for a winger in January, and preferably an English player.
Hudson-Odoi has established himself as one the best English prospects in recent times, as he has played his part nicely and impressed for Chelsea and England at youth level.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
The youngster had some game time under Antonio Conte, as he came on as a substitute four times last season, with two of those appearances in the Premier League.
He started in the Community Shield loss against Manchester City but has made just two substitute appearances in the Europa League this season under Maurizio Sarri.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Chelsea has sent scouts to watch Sandro Tonali.
We have valid reports that Chelsea sent scouts to watch Brescia midfielder Sandro Tonali as they plan towards a possible move in January. The midfielder who has been likened to Andrea Pirlo has put up impressive performances making him a top choice for big clubs.