- Chelsea winger, Hudson-Odoi has undergone successful surgery.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi was substituted late in the first half after grimacing in pain.
- Hudson-Odoi is ruled out for the rest of the season and would look to make a quick recovery ahead of next season.
Chelsea star, Hudson-Odoi has undergone successful surgery on his ruptured Achilles tendon, the Chelsea winger confirmed on social media.
Callum Hudson-Odoi was taken off before halftime in Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Burnley at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea are yet to make a statement on Hudson-Odoi’s return, but the English international took to his official Instagram account today (Wednesday) to provide an update on his injury status.
“Operation was successful. Thank God always and thank you all for your messages and support, the return begins now!!!” – Hudson-Odoi wrote.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Callum Hudson Odoi gives condition to sign Chelsea new contract.
- Chelsea stars feature on international stage.
- Chelsea’s Possible starting XI against Arsenal
- Chelsea winger, Callum Hudson-Odoi undergoes successful surgery
- Chelsea To Wait On Callum Hudson-Odoi
- Sarri Includes Chelsea youngsters Richard Nartey and Ruben Sammut With First Team Squad
The England international who was almost poached by Bayern Munich in January has made a total of 24 appearances for Chelsea this season in all competitions and has scored five goals.
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Chelsea offered a new five-year contract to Hudson-Odoi.
The Blues are ready to keep hold of your asset by offering a new five-year deal to keep Hudson-Odoi at the club. The Chelsea was played a key role in England’s Under-17 World Cup triumph in 2017.
Callum Hudson-Odoi is subject of interest from top European sides such as Liverpool, Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) and Bayern Munich.