- I want to help Chelsea forget about Hazard’s departure.
- I have the tools suited for the Premier League.
Earlier in January of 2019, Chelsea agreed to sign American international Christian Pulisic from Borussia Dortmund for £58 million ($73m) prior to the two-window transfer ban stamped on the Blues by FIFA.
However, the agreement between both Clubs saw the 20-year-old end the season on loan with the German side meaning the CONCACAF Gold Cup was the only thing separating Pulisic and his Chelsea debut.
Following an outstanding performance, the youngster was named Young Player of the 2019 Gold Cup, establishing himself as the driving force of USMNT and lead his team to the final topping the assists categories with three assists and also scoring three goals.
Christian Pulisic feels he has in his arsenal the tools suited to the demands of English football and can assist Chelsea in forgetting about Eden Hazard’s departure.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Pulisic praised as USMNT make semi-final spot
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Pulisic would cut summer break to impress Lampard
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
The American told GAFFER Magazine:
“I just want to get started.
“It’s going to be a huge change but I have people around me that are going to be there for me and to support me, so I’m just super excited for a new challenge and a new chapter in my life.
“I know it’s going to be tough but I also know it’s going to be a lot of fun.
“I think I have a lot of speed and creativity that I can bring to the game; quickness and different attacking abilities that can really help the team.
“I think I have some tools that can really do well in this league [Premier League]. I just can’t wait.”
“When I think of this club, there’s a lot of great players that come to mind,”
“I grew up watching Frank Lampard and all of those guys at the top of their game in the Premier League and in the Champions League.
“To me, Chelsea were always one of the biggest teams and now to be playing here, it’s really come full circle from that moment. It feels amazing.”
Savechelsea.net earlier reported that Pulisic would cut summer break to impress Lampard.
The youngster has kept up his promise to cut his recuperation after the CONCACAF Gold Cup and join the Blues during their exploits in Japan for the Preseason.