- Dane defender expresses his intention to commit long-term with the Blues.
- Christensen hopes he can impress new manager giving more plying time.
The Dane was a key player in the 2017/18 season but has been frustrated by playing time under Maurizio Sarri.
Andreas Christensen wants to remain a Chelsea player even in the next couple of years.
Chelsea defender, Andreas Christensen has stated that he wants to remain at Stamford Bridge despite the lack of time playing time he gets under current manager, Maurizio Sarri.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
Christensen was a key man in Antonio Conte’s second season in charge of the Blues but has gotten just 4 Premier League appearances this season.
Andreas Christensen said:
” he hopes to remain at Stamford Bridge.”
“It’s always difficult when I speak in Danish and it’s translated. No, I haven’t had a conversation with the club.
I’ve said I’d like to sTay, but they haven’t said I’m definitely staying. There’s been no conversation.
I’ve said what I want to happen, and that was definitely staying.”
Christensen could appear in Chelsea’s starting lineup in their UEFA Europa League quarter-final first leg clash away to Slavia Prague on Thursday evening.
The Dane has made 10 appearances in the Europa League this season and will hope to impress the manager ahead of Sunday’s trip to Anfield in the English Premier League.
SaveChelsea.net previously reported that Christensen was ready to show his quality against Liverpool.
The young Chelsea defender who suffered a dip of form in the late stages of the 2017/2018 season hinted that he was ready for a top-quality performance against Liverpool in the Carabao cup.