- Antonio Conte has been confirmed as Inter Milan’s new manager.
- The Italian returns to management after been sacked by Chelsea last summer.
- Antonio Conte replaces Luciano Spalletti as the coach of the Nerazzurri.
Former Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte has been returned to management after been made the new Inter Milan.
The 49-year-old was sacked by Chelsea at the end of last season. He said
“A new chapter in my life is beginning, I’m really excited,” said Conte on Inter’s official website. “Through my work, I’ll try to repay all of the trust that the president and directors have placed in me.
“I have chosen Inter because of the club it is, because of the project’s sound basis and how ambitious it is. Because of Inter’s history. I was struck by the club’s transparency and the desire to bring Inter back to where it belongs.”
Antonio Conte spent two years at Chelsea and he won the English Premier League trophy in his debut season and went on to win the English FA Cup in his final match in charge of Chelsea in May 2018.
Antonio Conte replaces the sacked Luciano Spalletti as coach of Inter Milan after the San Siro outfit finished fourth in the current Serie A campaign with 21 points behind the league champions, Juventus.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
However, you can check out other reports by Savechelsea.net on Antonio Conte who demanded to be made highest-paid coach in Serie A.
Former Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte was linked to a number of European clubs as the likes of Real Madrid, Roma, Manchester United and Inter Milan were interested in making a move for him.
However, Conte who fancies Serie A football demanded £9m annual salary at Inter Milan.
What do you think about Conte’s appointment as Inter Milan coach? Let’s have your comments in the comments box.